Welcome to today’s podcast- Some teachers are bullies.
- Theme music- 3 feet up– Podsafe Music Network
- Date of Podcast- April 2007
- Shoutouts- Laurie, Frank, Geri, Jason
- Show note etiquette- Podcasting for Dummies Lisa Hartjes Chris Hartjes
- Reasons why teachers resort to bullying
- How bullying affects the teachers who bully
- How bullying affects the students who get bullied
- How bullying affects the the school environment
- What needs to be done to stop the bullying
- Next topic
- Theme music
I f you listen to this post as a podcast you’ll hear me say that I found out that there is such a thing as show note etiquette that states that you do not post a transcript of your podcast in the show notes. Well, I’ve been thinking about that and have decided that yes it may be rude to post the transcript in the show notes, but it is good pedagogy to do so. Some people are visual learners and prefer to read the post for themselves. Some people will prefer to listen to it. A good teacher will present the information so that students can hear it, see it and do something with it . So, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll opt to continue to be a good teacher and post the transcript. so if you want to read it, click on the link below.
Enjoyed reading this post? Subscribe to Teachers at Risk.